التجمع العالمي لمحبي الموسيقار كاظم الساهر
مرحبا فيك الى التجمع العالمي لمحبي الموسيقار كاظم الساهر

للدخول الى كل أقسام المنتدى,اذا انت عضو مسجل , اضغط على "دخول".

و اذا انت غير مسجل, اضغط على "التسجيل".

ملاحظة هامة:: لاتنسى ان بعد التسجيل, لازم تدخل الى ايميلك و تقوم بتنشيط حسابك من خلال الدخول الى الرسالة اللي نرسلها لك, حتى تستطيع تدخل المنتدى.
مرحبا فيك الى التجمع العالمي لمحبي الموسيقار كاظم الساهر

للدخول الى كل أقسام المنتدى,اذا انت عضو مسجل , اضغط على "دخول".

و اذا انت غير مسجل, اضغط على "التسجيل".

ملاحظة هامة:: لاتنسى ان بعد التسجيل, لازم تدخل الى ايميلك و تقوم بتنشيط حسابك من خلال الدخول الى الرسالة اللي نرسلها لك, حتى تستطيع تدخل المنتدى.

الرئيسيةصفحة الفيس بوكتويترأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The Private World of Kadim Al Sahir

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشرى
إدارية
إدارية
بشرى

البلد : The Private World of Kadim Al Sahir Female70
الجنس : انثى
عدد الرسائل : 50068
الأغنية المفضلة : التحديات
الألبوم المفضل : كل ألبومات القيصر
الفيديو كليب المفضل : قولي أحبك
وإني أحبك
تتبغد
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/10/2008
~~ SMS ~~ : النص

The Private World of Kadim Al Sahir Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Private World of Kadim Al Sahir   The Private World of Kadim Al Sahir Icon_minitime11/10/2012, 11:00

The Private World of Kadim Al Sahir Kadimalsahir_636x350
Kadim Al Sahir

Photo Credit: Courtesy of Kadim Al Sahir

The Iraqi superstar talks about his life, his work, and his role on ‘The Voice’

By Adam Grundey

October 08, 2012

“MY PROBLEM,” SAYS KADIM AL SAHIR, “is that I’m very emotional.” The Iraqi singer and composer is talking specifically about the challenge of picking contestants for the Middle East version of The Voice, for which he’s one of the coaches. But when it comes to the difficulties resulting from heeding his heart over his head, he could be referring to any one of several areas of his life: from the trouble it caused him as a kid lost in his own thoughts; through his refusal to comply with requests to alter his style to fit the expectations of others; to the undefined anxiety that, in recent years, resulted in a gradual withdrawal from public life – although he still performed live – and weeks at a time spent holed up in one of his several homes around the world (including Paris, Morocco, the U.A.E. and Cairo).

We meet at Al Sahir’s apartment in Dubai – a bright, airy, very white space many floors above the sea. He’s joined by his eldest son, Wissam (and granddaughter Sana) and his manager, Dergham Owainati. It’s been a while since Al Sahir did a press interview and, at first, it shows. His answers are (very) short and to the point, and he doesn’t give much away. Some of this may be due to an unfounded lack of confidence in his English. Mostly, though, it’s just that he really doesn’t like doing interviews. “I don’t always want people writing about me in magazines, gossiping, blah, blah, blah,” he says. “I want a very peaceful life.”

After a while, though, he relaxes and becomes more animated, leaping up from his seat to show me the results of his latest hobby, sculpting. He only started recently, and the results are surprisingly accomplished. “No one taught me anything about it, I just woke up one day and thought, ‘I can do something with this,’” he says, as he presents a carefully detailed clay figure modeled on one of his friends. It looks a little like Buddha. “Well, he looks a bit like Buddha,” Al Sahir says, laughing. “He loves to eat.” Sculpting is just the latest creative outlet for Al Sahir; there’s a Jackson Pollock-inspired painting spread out on his pool table in the lounge, which he’s been working on over the past week, and he’s become a keen gardener, transforming his small farm in Morocco. (“I love gardening,” he says. “I bought, like, 300 palm trees. That land, from one year ago to now…[it’s been transformed].” He also keeps chickens there. “But no one can hurt them,” he adds quickly. “They’re my friends.”) And, as the white piano that dominates the living room suggests, he’s a prolific composer who’s written hundreds of songs, ranging from pop hits to classical ballads that can last for an hour or more.

It’s clear Al Sahir has a lot of energy, both mental and physical (he goes to the gym at least five days a week, he says, and for a 55-year-old he’s in ridiculously good shape). It’s also clear that he enjoys his own company. Most of his hobbies are solitary affairs.

To read the full story, pick up a copy of Rolling Stone Middle East
available at over 200 outlets in the UAE and GCC.

reference
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
دمعة الم4
ساهرية بامتياز
ساهرية بامتياز
دمعة الم4

البلد : The Private World of Kadim Al Sahir Female59
عدد الرسائل : 1596
العمر : 37
العمل/الترفيه : مدرسة
الأغنية المفضلة : الحب المستحيل
الألبوم المفضل : حبيبتى والمطر
الفيديو كليب المفضل : زديني عشقا-مدرسة الحب-حبي
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/03/2010
~~ SMS ~~ : لاني احبك اسمعك يا قيصري.

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Private World of Kadim Al Sahir   The Private World of Kadim Al Sahir Icon_minitime11/10/2012, 13:23

شكرا لك اختي بشرى
يا ريت تكون هناك ترجمة للى ما يع
رف انجليزي.
http://[URL=http://games.m5zn.com/cooking_games.html][IMG]http:/
شمس العراق
مشرفة مدينة الحب
مشرفة مدينة الحب
شمس العراق

البلد : The Private World of Kadim Al Sahir Female42
عدد الرسائل : 14698
العمل/الترفيه : ماجستير ادارة اعمال
الأغنية المفضلة : الحب المستحيل
الألبوم المفضل : كل الالبومااات
الفيديو كليب المفضل : تحبني و اني احبك
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/06/2009
~~ SMS ~~ : النص
علمني حبك أشياء ما كانت أبداً في الحسبان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Private World of Kadim Al Sahir   The Private World of Kadim Al Sahir Icon_minitime11/10/2012, 18:13

I want a very peaceful life
عاشت الايااادي شكرا بشرى

khouloud
عمدة مدينة الحب
عمدة مدينة الحب
khouloud

البلد : The Private World of Kadim Al Sahir Female73
عدد الرسائل : 15268
الأغنية المفضلة : MADRASAD EL HOB
MAHAKAMA
الألبوم المفضل : madrasat el hob
RASEM BE
الفيديو كليب المفضل : madrasat el hob MAHAKAMA
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/09/2013
~~ SMS ~~ : القيصر كاظم الساهر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Private World of Kadim Al Sahir   The Private World of Kadim Al Sahir Icon_minitime24/10/2013, 19:19

TNX

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Kadim Al Sahir in Belgium
»  Kadim Al Sahir soon on Taratata program on Dubai TV
» Kadim al Sahir at Byblos International Festival
» Kadim Al Sahir Dans le cadre de: Festival Moussem
» Kadim Al Sahir sera a Casablanca au Maroc le 26-06-2010

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
التجمع العالمي لمحبي الموسيقار كاظم الساهر :: كل ما يخص القيصر كاظم الساهر :: انسى العالم / Global Fans' Arena-
انتقل الى:  
السيرة الذاتية لكاظم الساهر | دعم القيصر في الاستفتاءات | آخر اخبار كاظم الساهر | مناقشة أعمال القيصر | كلمات أغاني كاظم الساهر
ترجمة أغاني القيصر الى لغات أخرى | فيديو حفلات و كليبات كاظم الساهر | أغاني القيصر | صور كاظم الساهر | تصاميم ساهرية
©phpBB | منتدى مجاني | منتدى مجاني للدعم و المساعدة | التبليغ عن محتوى مخالف | آخر المواضيع