التجمع العالمي لمحبي الموسيقار كاظم الساهر
مرحبا فيك الى التجمع العالمي لمحبي الموسيقار كاظم الساهر

للدخول الى كل أقسام المنتدى,اذا انت عضو مسجل , اضغط على "دخول".

و اذا انت غير مسجل, اضغط على "التسجيل".

ملاحظة هامة:: لاتنسى ان بعد التسجيل, لازم تدخل الى ايميلك و تقوم بتنشيط حسابك من خلال الدخول الى الرسالة اللي نرسلها لك, حتى تستطيع تدخل المنتدى.
مرحبا فيك الى التجمع العالمي لمحبي الموسيقار كاظم الساهر

للدخول الى كل أقسام المنتدى,اذا انت عضو مسجل , اضغط على "دخول".

و اذا انت غير مسجل, اضغط على "التسجيل".

ملاحظة هامة:: لاتنسى ان بعد التسجيل, لازم تدخل الى ايميلك و تقوم بتنشيط حسابك من خلال الدخول الى الرسالة اللي نرسلها لك, حتى تستطيع تدخل المنتدى.

الرئيسيةصفحة الفيس بوكتويترأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Interview with FADHIL FALIH

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بشرى
إدارية
إدارية
بشرى

البلد : Interview with FADHIL FALIH Female70
الجنس : انثى
عدد الرسائل : 50068
الأغنية المفضلة : التحديات
الألبوم المفضل : كل ألبومات القيصر
الفيديو كليب المفضل : قولي أحبك
وإني أحبك
تتبغد
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/10/2008
~~ SMS ~~ : النص

Interview with FADHIL FALIH Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Interview with FADHIL FALIH   Interview with FADHIL FALIH Icon_minitime17/6/2009, 00:45

Interview with FADHIL FALIH 4580_110277455338_12185610338_3342697_5201343_n

Composer, Piano and Keyboard player in the Kaiser’s band, Fadhil Falih, talks to us about his journey and experience with Al Saher.

From the very first time you see him, you feel as if you have known him for years, friendly, very modest and keen to meet Al Saher’s fans everywhere and meet their inquiries.

Fadhil was distincted through his playing in Al Saher’s band as he has his unique style of performing. Also, through the music composition of some of Al Saher’s songs such as “madeenat al hob”, “Rakhaset dame’e”, and “Sa’altoha."

Fadhil is limitlessly ambitious as he is in continuous search for everything new in music and always seeks uniqueness.
He very much admires and respects Kazem Al Saher and his music and assures that Kazem deserves the prestigious place he reached to in the music world.

Now and throughout the following interview, we will learn more about Mr. Fadhil, the player and the friend of Kazem Al Saher:

Interview with FADHIL FALIH 4580_110277665338_12185610338_3342698_6397446_n

How did your relationship with Kazem El Saher start?

My relationship with Kazem El Saher started in 1985 through a program called “voices of young people” that was broadcasted by Baghdad TV. Our relationship continued through the program as it was running for a long time.

The program was about supporting and sponsoring young people with beautiful and promising voices/talents and Kazem was among these voices.

When did you join Kazem’s troupe/band?

Almost in the same year 1986. Kazem Al Saher started a band of 5 players and we were playing in private parties.

Interview with FADHIL FALIH 4580_110277930338_12185610338_3342700_3865734_n

Interview with FADHIL FALIH 4580_110278005338_12185610338_3342701_1588639_n

Other than the keyboard, do you play any other musical instruments?

First, I carry a Diploma from the Institute of Fine Arts (1990-1991), music department, Piano.

I was taught piano and music theories by one of the best professors in Iraq, Mr. Suhail Abdul-Razza, who refined my talent and taught me how to professionally play the most important musical instrument, the Piano. However, Piano is a big and heavy instrument that cannot be carried around to big events; therefore, the player uses the keyboard or accordion instead since it’s musically similar to the Piano. I play the piano, keyboard, accordion and the lute (Ood) which I adore too.

Do you have activities other than playing in Kazem’s band? Do you play keyboard with other artists?

Of course I do have other activity which is working in the studio. Sometimes I attend the studio with Iraqi singers other than Kazem AL Saher. I do music composition for some of their songs as well as attend and perform in their events.

What about the music composition? After the great success of “Madinat Al Hob - the city of love”, do you consider another collaboration with Kazem in his future albums?

I see myself in music composition as much as in playing it, I like both. Also, I like to be distinguished from the others. There are many brilliant music composers in the Middle East but I really always seek uniqueness.

Regarding another collaboration with Kazem Al Saher, with God’s welling I will be working with him on composing one of his songs, a poem, as he is currently finalizing the first composition on on that song.

Interview with FADHIL FALIH 4580_110278175338_12185610338_3342702_7885276_n

Interview with FADHIL FALIH 4580_110278215338_12185610338_3342703_2775616_n

What is your favorite song among Al Saher’s songs?

“La Tehremoni”….I adore this song. There are other poems that I like to hear from Abu-Wissam such as “mamnooa’aton anti, habeebati walmatar, we fershat raml el bahr” and several other poems.

How do you spend your free time?
With my family, brothers, and my nephews in Sweden who are crazy about me so I am. Also, I like to spend time with my friends in London

Interview with FADHIL FALIH 4580_110278790338_12185610338_3342707_4740612_n

Interview with FADHIL FALIH 4580_110278840338_12185610338_3342708_1936102_n

We know that you are very close to Kazem, will you describe to us this relation with him?

Abu Wissam is a great and wonderful man, respect and sacred friendship. We both have same feelings toward each others and we have such a great and warm relationship as if we are related or come from the same family. I mean, when we visit him in his house in Egypt or Paris, we always feel welcomed and we get humbled with his generosity and hospitality, which is unlimited. Also, he has sense of humor and he likes to hear and tell jokes.

Tell us some funny experiences occurred during Kazem’s concerts?

The funniest which actually was hilarious and I will never forget occurred in 1990 in Kirkuk city in Iraq. The theater as well as us, fell off to the ground!!!! Each and every one of us was laughing at the other!!!!

The story was that Kazem was saying goodbye to audiences as he was finishing the last song, so fans began to step on stage to take pictures with him, then we felt the movement of the stage going/turning right and left. We did not know what happened, we just heard people shouting Allah Allah!! We then saw ourselves all on the ground.
(Laughs heavily) I will never forget this position in my life.

What are the concerts/functions that you wished it would never end?

Frankly, concerts in Carthage’s festival in Tunisia and in Beit-eddine’s Festival in Lebanon. Because the atmosphere in those festivals is very quiet that makes you perform and give your best. Audiences are just incredible in those festivals.

Not only Kazem has fans, but also the band members! Fans know all your names by heart and always make sure to meet with all of you at the concerts … What do you think of this and what do you say to them?

When we go to some Arab countries, we see the banners raised by fans written on it our names. This indicates that they love the singer as well as the players.

I tell them: I hope and with God’s welling, we will always keep them happy and meet their expectations. Also, on behalf of all band members, I would like to thank all of them as they always check on us.

By the way, I have lots of friends among those fans from all over the Arabic world and I am in contact with them through the internet.

Who else do you like to listen to other than Al Saher?

Honestly, I like to listen to music only. I like jazz and neo AIGUES.
I love and constantly search for everything new in music.
Also, I like to watch foreign movies and listen to its music.

Who is the singer that you follow on his new realeases/work?

Kazem Al Saher. Of course since I work with him.

Describe for us Kazem “the human” in few words as you see him?

Good-hearted young man, friendly, courteous, and hospitable.

What about Kazem, the artist (the poet, music composer and the singer)?

He loves music to the extreme, very formal in his work, concerned, non stable, listens to others’ views and opinions

What are the rituals for preparing for a new album for Kazem? Starting from choosing words/lyrics to the releasing it to the market?

Kazem’s rituals in performing and composing music are a surprise to everyone. Then he starts to get everyone’s opinion including his fans, as you know, sometimes he sings the new song in an event/concert before he even includes it in the album so he can get a feedback from the audience and his fans. After that he choose the composer then he books the studio for recording.

The suffering is unbelievable since Kazem might change the melody while he is recording the song. That’s exactly what happened with me while we were recording “madeenat al hob” song. The song was 15 minutes long and Kazem deleted 5 minutes from it. In addition, he changed some parts/clips in it.

This is Kazem, up-to-date and is constantly seeking to better himself even during recording. Same thing happens with the poet. This is certainly has its positive impacts and benefits on improving his work and pleasing his fans.

Does he ask you for your opinion on his songs?

I mentioned before that he asks for everyone's opinion, me and other band members and so his fans and friends.

Despite the continuous success of Kazem as he reached the highest level of the pyramid, in addition to the increasing number of his fans over the years, Do you think that Kazem is fairly positioned and treated and received all his rights?

Yes, he and through the love of his fans which is a blessing of God Almighty. Also, he worked hard and gave a lot. He is a prestigious artist who deserves the position that he is at right now.

How do you see Kazem Al Saher’s journey, since he started from Iraq until today? Did he change his style of performance/singing?

Always, singing only in a local style limits the singer and does not allow for spreading in the Arabic countries and globally as each community has its own local singing style which only its people can fully understand it and like it.

If Kazem limited himself to the local Iraqi singing only, he would have not reached the success he achieved today. Instead, he used what he obtained from the Iraqi style and blended it with other styles such as poems and accents that can be easily understood by all Arabs. That allowed his songs to be easily accepted and widely spread (although he kept singing Iraqi songs with Iraqi accents but was not purely local).

Do you prefer listening to Kazem in poems or folklore/traditional/ethnic songs? In which one do you see him work less?

Is not important if it’s a poem or a folklore/ethnic song, the most important thing is people like it. I personally like the good work either way, peom or folklore one.

At the end, what do you like to tell Kazem Al Saher through the magazine?

All the love, excellence and continuos success to you, Abu-Wissam. Greetings to you too and thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------

This interview was conducted by the journalist, Ms. Mouna El Haimoud in February 2008.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
عصام
إداري
إداري
عصام

البلد : Interview with FADHIL FALIH Male_i13
الجنس : ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 19656
العمر : 39
العمل/الترفيه : Geotechnical Engineer
الأغنية المفضلة : ألحب المستحيل+ الرسم بالكلمات
الألبوم المفضل : حبيبتي و المطر
الفيديو كليب المفضل : هارب من الأحباب
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/09/2008
~~ SMS ~~ : لاتشكو للناس جرحاً أنت صاحبه!!

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Interview with FADHIL FALIH   Interview with FADHIL FALIH Icon_minitime18/6/2009, 13:58

Hello Boshra

Thank you very much for the topic.

Regards
Essam
http://www.kazemworld.com
آهات كاظم
رئيس بلدية مدينة الحب
رئيس بلدية مدينة الحب
آهات كاظم

عدد الرسائل : 3920
العمر : 37
العمل/الترفيه : ادارة أعمال وتصميم
الأغنية المفضلة : المستبدة
الألبوم المفضل : الحب المستحيل
الفيديو كليب المفضل : قولي أحبك , البنيه
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/10/2008
~~ SMS ~~ : النص

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Interview with FADHIL FALIH   Interview with FADHIL FALIH Icon_minitime18/6/2009, 15:01

hi Boshra
Thanks a lot
khouloud
عمدة مدينة الحب
عمدة مدينة الحب
khouloud

البلد : Interview with FADHIL FALIH Female73
عدد الرسائل : 15268
الأغنية المفضلة : MADRASAD EL HOB
MAHAKAMA
الألبوم المفضل : madrasat el hob
RASEM BE
الفيديو كليب المفضل : madrasat el hob MAHAKAMA
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/09/2013
~~ SMS ~~ : القيصر كاظم الساهر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Interview with FADHIL FALIH   Interview with FADHIL FALIH Icon_minitime24/10/2013, 22:20

TNX

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» مقابلة مجلة رولنج ستون مع القيصر كاظم الساهر - Rolling Stone Interview

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
التجمع العالمي لمحبي الموسيقار كاظم الساهر :: كل ما يخص القيصر كاظم الساهر :: انسى العالم / Global Fans' Arena-
انتقل الى:  
السيرة الذاتية لكاظم الساهر | دعم القيصر في الاستفتاءات | آخر اخبار كاظم الساهر | مناقشة أعمال القيصر | كلمات أغاني كاظم الساهر
ترجمة أغاني القيصر الى لغات أخرى | فيديو حفلات و كليبات كاظم الساهر | أغاني القيصر | صور كاظم الساهر | تصاميم ساهرية
©phpBB | Ahlamontada.com | منتدى مجاني للدعم و المساعدة | التبليغ عن محتوى مخالف | آخر المواضيع